In light of Essex County Council's recent "rebrand" of our culture, we thought we'd take it right back to the root.
Celebrate our heritage with this runic t-shirt, paying homage to the 'Essex Boy' stereotype. Did you know, hilariously, the swords on the Essex badge are not actually Seax's, the knives after which the Saxons are named? Still - the symbol is here to stay. Let's wear it with pride.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
ESSEX/EAST SAXON BOY - Unisex T-shirt